Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Navigating questions can be tricky or even confusing, but we hope this FAQ page helps you find the answers you're looking for. This will keep growing as we grow, so please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Questions, Concerns, & Returns (QCR)
In the event that you have any questions, concerns, or returns here is a guide that can help you make these typically tricky tasks much easier. If you have a QCR please connect with us directly at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
1. How do I make a return for wrong sizes or incorrect order fulfillment?
When you notice a reason for return, please contact us immediately at email@example.com so we can get the process started quickly.
- Please feel free to reuse the shipping envelope that we sent you the shirt in, if possible.
- Pay to ship it back to us.
- Let us know what your cost to return ship was by providing an e-receipt
- We will will refund the cost of return shipping automatically back to your card
- And we will send the perfect size back to you asap, so you can keep looking fresh asap!
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit/debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, American Express, etc.
2. Why don't you accept PayPal?
Our main goal in this company is to support non-profits that are working hard to make a positive change in the world. We want to limit any extra fees so that we can get the most support for our world changers that need it.